Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

A Sad sad Story...

it's been a while, too while in fact since ive last heard from my roomies... its my fault totally and il accept all da blame on me... but da most saddest thing dat really bring tears to my eyes; is da long post message, dat has been long overdue, waiting to be open... waiting for me to read it...



i rarely use dis account. thus i rarely open it. but when i did, i never thought it would made me feel so hartwrenched, reading this message as though she whispers it word by word while giving me her sweetest smile... if only she replied it to my other account, if only i open it sooner, then i know she didn't forget, that she still remember me...

you are da best friend anyone could ask for. you are the friend when evryone else turn their back on me. you are da nicest person and da kindest friend to me when i need one. i miss you and i always will... i never thought it would be this way. i always picture us, da four of us, one day sit together and have our laugh like we used to...

our memories are preserved in my mind. il pass it on to my children so dat they know wat a true friend and wat a great person you are... i couldn't thank you enough for evrythg that you had given me, the precious time, the lend of hand, the joy and laughter, and all da great things that you have done for me...

my prayers are always for you. i hope we could meet again kin. thanks for evrythg, really kin, i just couldn't thank you enough...

~ Al - Fatihah ~

No comments:

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers