Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Knockin On Da Head

assalamualaikum... wow, quite few blogs had been updated. so i shall update mine then huh? so wat happen yesterday? umm, nothg much. cook, laundry then went to pick up naim from skool wic later i went to pick up da numb. plate. lookin quite good, i had to get rid of the old black tape which im gona do it soon enuf. then, i wana give dat ride a gud bath. to make it shiny miny. then i dnt know wat to do, blank*

later, went for da sha*dira beauty saloon for a session. its not for me, but for mak. mak need her retreat, i love seeing mak so relaxed n peace. and i pray dat dis moment will be prolonged...

anyway, ofcoz there's been a long due for my list to do. so when is it gona be ain? its been a long due indeed nih. plz get ur act together n do it rite away will you? fine, fine i am gona do it. i know net pun want me to do it asap. but, why am i so lazy 1? ntah hape2 je nih, biasa nih...

so dat due is cleaning my messy room. yes dbah n fisah, you've been in dis dumpster room. it's so like dumpster bcoz ive been dumping evrythg evrywhere. so now im challenging myself to clean up my mess within two weeks. so you guys are my witness okeh? if this room is still like a dumpster by two weeks, feel free to knock some senses into my head yeah?

umm... to be frank, i do have somethg else dat i wana share n write in here. it's personal but to me i like telling people bout it. i mean, it's nothg like dat kinda personal, it's just some stories bout how i met h2b, da chronicle of our relationship and stuff like dat. to me, i like reading these kinda stories, but i dnt kno whether its ok for me to write evrythg about it. one thg bout my h2b, he's private and personal. which im way the other side of the road. so dats why i havent put or write much stories bout us. bcoz im afraid dat i might write sumthg dat i regret later on. so i dnt kno, i love to write more bout him, bout us. but shud i write bout us? well i did write bout us in my-pen-writing-diary, so i guess dat said it all. dat i shall write a lil bit tiny bit in here dat wont make my h2b go banana reading it...

so guess my mumble stop here. again, i havent got anythg to write but i write anyway. killing my time with dis writing. i kno it wont bring any good for those of you who's been reading it, but just bear with my writing will you? i know you will, am i rite?

take care y'all. give our closest people smiles n hugs n kisses. im sure we all need our hugs n kisses, dont we? assalamualaikum...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi thеre, I enjoy readіng through уour post.
I likе to write a littlе cоmment
to support you.

Take а look at my sіte :: dallas seo company

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers