Pages

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

What A Drama Queen

To begin, rasa malu pulak nk ckp byk2... but here i wud like to admit dat i'm being such a drama queen for a while. i mean, it's not dat long for my hp to back again. tp dats just tipical of me, nak jugak bein such a baby. i thought no one will be interested in reading my thoughts, rupanya i get my cheerleader instead!!! thanks a bunch guys... all the cares means a lot to me, evntho bein so dramatic, turnout dat dis big baby still need dat extra attention... hehe =)

so watsup with da diner thingy ek? da only person who could provide da juicy gossip is for da moment nur adibah binti azhar. tgh promote nih, jadi harap2 hujung minggu ni adala a little sumthg to read and talk about di blognya. sama-samalah kita menunggu apakah kesudahannya....

till here, nanti borak lg. nak turun, mau masak itu mee hoon sup. my mouth suddenly went watery... really got to stop writing. so to all my ever dearest friends, sume-sume my friends, you are the shining stars. eventho you are so far away, your glitters make my dark skies fill with precious diamond. now the song twinkle twinkle little star is playing in my mind non-stop. till later...

No comments:

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers