Pages

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Me and My Big Mouth

This is the biggest reason why i should just stich my mouth shut!!! the reason, when evrytime i said sumthg dat i dont wana do, tend to be dat sumthg is have to do by me. or evn the slightest comment about sumthg, dat sumthg will back fire to me...

for example, umm i did said how much i loathe going to work recently... then walla, i'm going to work this monday... so i will be going to work again, but i'm sure someone will be mad at me for going to work. it's a huge dilemma, i'm in between two chaos decision maker, one side want me not to work, the other side you know what the other side want me to do; to go to work... so as i'm still living under this one side roof, i should do exactly what they want me to do... turn out, this monday i'm going to work. but now, how da heck i'm gona break this news to this one side. i hope this side will understand and give the blessing...

not gonna talk about the work, it's just sumthg to be put in my resume later. i just went to the office, and the boss briefly talk about the work. so we'll see how it goes. i do hope evrythg and every side will be fine and pray for my safety. so enough jumblin, let's talk bout sumthg else...

i just past across dis magnificant gate during my way to the office. the house located at some where Bukit Antara Bangsa. so you may guess whose house is that. i like the gate, it's so unique and the house looking pretty damn awsome. again, enough about the house, i'm sure the house owners can brag about their house themselves. i should not intervene their bragness.

another stories about my big mouth, i never once should comment about anythg or anyone because i will get the consequnces right away. for another example, i should never ever have a slightest thought about others problems. such as their injuries, their condition, or anythg about other people because eventually it will happen to me. i used to slightly say in my heart when i looked at someone and there's a breakout on their faces; next day, boom happen to me. i used to slightly say in my heart this person have eye bag, now i'm having them. and now i have evry skin problem dat evryone had. the strange thing is, i'm the only person in the family whose been having endless skin problems. while none of my family member having any problem. their faces are soft and smooth and i really envy them. but what can i say, me and my big mouth.

so from now on, whenever i have the thought, i just let it go and think of sumthg else. i dont give any damn about others problem any more, i know they can solve it themselves without me thinking about it too much. but now, i'm having a big problem on how to break this working news to my someone nih. i don't know, just do it i guess. wish me luck people...

No comments:

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers