Pages

Monday, December 03, 2007

Mending Own Heart

What do i do to mend my broken hart? there's no pixies dust and nothing is nice, just pieces of shit. one of my eyes is swollen like a pau, and uve guess it, my tears are like rain falling from the sky. i hate confronting my feeling in open air like this but damn it, it's hard to keep it shut. i don't know to whom i shud turn to, which shoulders to cry on. i know i got my own shoulders, and ive been a tough person all my life, taking care my own self. but dis is one of the time i just felt tired to stand strong, to be tough. now i felt my heart is melting, my brain just whoosh into sponges spaghetti, my body just went numb and all i could hear is dead silence. now that's da depressing we're talking about.

i know 2moro will come and the grand saga will continue. but for this moment, i really could use a big comfy arms to keep me warm through the nite. wait a second, just my luck, i dont have that arms. not yet, not ever. guess i should use my own arms instead which is sucks. i mean, i can provide these arms to others, but yet when i'm in need, there's suppose to be other arms that i cud use. what can i say more, that's da life ive to live for. bein the huge cheerleader for evryone yet to be my own cheerleader when im down. enough chitter chatter, till later...

No comments:

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers