Pages

Friday, December 07, 2007

Waiting Like Pain In The You Know Where

alahai, terasa sgtla lama menunggu nk download movies2 nih. smpi skrang satu pun x siap lg. ni dah lebeh 3 minggu nih. xknla nk on laptop ni 24-7 cam PC. setakat ni dah 6 hari dah x tutup2. maunya mereng dan senget mende nih. td pun ada tanda2 nak majuk dah. sorry, didnt mean to overload you with the download, but me want watch movies!!! me dah lama x pegi tgk movies because hp wont watch movies with me. instead he asked me to go watch with my fwens, gurlfwen only. umm, but i love watchin movies with him, sbb just by sitting next to him makes my world worries-free. so now i want to download all the movies dat ive missed watching them in cinema. tp sgtla lemah gemalai rate die utk download. nampak gaya bape minggu lagi la laptop ni amik OT. wat to do kn, you want it, then suffer!!! - kejam bunyinya...

No comments:

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers