Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Im Such An Arsenal...

(dis post is dedicated to those whom ive been neglectin since like forever...)

what is friend? who is friend? who is whom?

i used to have a lot of friends. indeed i have. but due to some certain mishaps, i just have to leave the life dat i had behind. to put it in easy words, i started my new journey. from there, i learn a lot bout myself, about relationship, commitment and what's important i learn how to be and stay happy...

not dat im saying im not happy from my previous way of life, but there's a certain sumthg dat wud make me crumble to pieces. so from there, i lay low and made da dissapearing act in order to put up a sane act...

wat on earth im rambling bout? all i wanted to say is i apologize for stop caring anymore, for not being there anymore, for dissapearing just like dat. im sure you guys know who you are and im deeply sorry... no words can express how truly sorry i am, indeed i am and my heartfelt sorry to you guys...

enough said, coz it is all said and done. rite now im begging from my deepest hart for evryone to pray for my beloved friend; Nurul Ashikin bt Alauddin. she really need our prayers, and i pray for her to get well and be well...

take care my friends, may we meet again one day, cherishing all the joys and laughters we had in yesteryears... thanks for being there, thanks for being my friends...

No comments:

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers