Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Smile =D

assalamualaikum... hows evryone today? hows today? hope dat evrythg and evryone is great. so, wussup eyh? quite okayla. but da last two period really boiled my blood to da max. ive no idea wat to do with dis brats? nak lempang, anak orang. nak tendang, anak orang. last² aku pkila tektik rahsia utk mendiamkn budak² nih. aper die? malasla mau cite, kite cite mende lain okay?

but dis evening, im darn happy coz h2b is picking me up from skool. as h2b drop me off to skool too. so i felt like a wife already, where da hubby send and pick his darling wife from work. awesome kan? wat a great feeling, thank you Allah so much =)

so, we went to da kedai kad, but like my hunch has spoken b4, da kad isnt finish yet. its either tomorrow, or friday. so we will see by then. but if nothing is done, then please refund da express charge eyh?

later, since our kad isnt available yet, we went to carre*four again. perform maghrib prayer, then have our dinner. quite full, alhamdulillah smpi x abis makan. minta maaf ya Allah, i really cudnt understd why i cant finish my food like i use to. i think my tummy had shrunk la. mkn sket terus penuh. its not dat ive lost my appetite, its just dat, i think im full when im half done. i know its bad to throw away good food, but sorry, i just cudnt stuff all of it down my throat. please forgive me ya Allah...

after diner, we look around da shops. and we manage to cross some of the things from our checklist. so great, alhamdulillah. there's a bit more to finally finish crossing the items, i hope we can finish it by this week.

owh, btw ive made my full payment for da pelamin. cut budget in a lot of things, so about 1k we cud save up da spenditure. i know wedding is once in a lifetime, but i think its better to think the after effect of the wedding. wat i had in mind bout my wedding is, the guest is happy, plenty of food for evryone, and da kenduri is blessed by evryone dat came. dats my ultimate wedding dream. but ofcoz in the most sensible and pleasant for evryone. other than dat, nothg fancy, nothg biggie, just simple and suitable for all of the guest.

hmm... i didnt know dat its gona cost a lot, dis lot for a wedding. never once i read in any wedding stories, telling da cost is quite a bomb. i kno, probably no one is about da bragging. but its good to kno da price in details so dat i can expect da bomb to explode on my face first hand. but, all in all, evrythg is settle, so yup da bomb did explode and we survive, alhamdulillah...

so back home, thank god h2b is around to shell me from kena marah sbb balik lambat. so, h2b yg kena marah =p h2b told dis and dat, abah pun marah skit jerla. wat to do kan, im 27 and i still have a curfew. now im feeling like im still twelve, dat lil gal who is grounded and can never hang out with her friends bcoz me daddy and mommy loves me very much and will always shield me from any harm. i kno dat my parent is always concern with all of their kids, and im still living under their roof, so obey is a must and making them happy yes i shall...

overall, quite a day today. and alhamdulillah it finally rained after a few days of blasting hot weather. indeed its a blessing from Allah, thank you Allah for da rain. it made us all truly happy =D

think dis is all dat i got in mind. its nearly weekend already. so lets work hard to enjoy our weekend. aja aja fighting!!! assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers