Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

My 25th Anniversary

On the journey to celebrate my quarter of century of living, mind me to remind myself to always appreciate the love ones, the family, the health, the happiness, the gifts, the everything around me that i usually takes for granted. it's been a rough journey yet there's so many wonderful and joyous things keep on happening in my life. i truly cherish all these flavour, colourful and spices that blended in perfectly to make this journey so tasteful. I'm still looking for more adventures to come though and hopefully my journey so far will be my guidance toward the next few chapters of my wild path... well, Happy Birthday =)

No comments:

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers