Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Running Scared

Umm... i'm scared to even open my blog because writing at my own mind might get me into trouble, is it? to think some one could go to prison just by stating their mind into words, this is scary for some one like me, who just babble without thinking much... so there's a saying in elly blog goes like this...

"Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character, they become destiny. Source: Back of book cover of Pearls of Wisdom 3"

scared or not, whenever i wanna write, i just type right on... is not like everybody in the world gonna read it, as if many will accidentally open this blog... for sure, all my best buddies are the only people who "enjoy" my writing... but really, thanks gurls for reading my mind and i hope you all with post latest news that happen around. till here, got some work and some reading to do... cheerio my fella fwen

No comments:

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers