Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Other Language



I stumbled upon this video while bloghoping @ http://kumakikaeamelyn.blogspot.com and find it really useful in understanding babies. With zairil, his first few days were such a blur because we didn't know exactly what he wanted and it took us quite sometimes to figure him out. Hopefully with lilo, we can understand him better and won't be upset with him that much. It is because, it is so frustrating when I couldn't calm my own baby and with that I will label myself with the IABM title right away.

Lilo's arrival is quite around the corner. To be honest, my feelings are all mixed up. Scared is ontop of the list. I am not sure what I am afraid of the most, but that's how I am feeling right now. Anyway, there will be a post on the scan, but that will have to be on hold for a while. I will write about it, but not now I guess. Take care everyone, have a nice weekend =)

No comments:

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers