Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Entry For 17 January 2007 - First Come Back

To begin with... assalamualaikum =)

Took me a while to set up this blog, whew... finally after thinking of a good blog address (url) here is the best i could come up with... hopefully this blog is worth your time reading it...

For this come back entry, i don't know where to begin with... actually, i've deleted all my blogs for no reasons at all... to think that i won't be writing any more blogs? umm, can't hold that thoughts for too long i suppose... so here i am, writing for my bloggie, my journey, my life...

Let us just break a few inches of the ice for this time being, shall we? =)
so with that... umm, actually breaking the ice isn't as easy as i thought it would be.. guess, this isn't one of my department =( ...

Owh, one of my other reason for this come back is because of my mizmie, wishes to read all my silly billy wilily post... so i am being such a genie, shall grant my fwen wishes... so here goes my post mimi, i sure hope you'll enjoy what ever stuff i'll be posting ere owite?

I think this is all there to write in here for now... owh, i got another blog in Yahoo 360... kinda funny, whether or not i will proceed writing this blogs... but stay with me, maybe i will write about our journey some day okay? =)

Dearest Me,
Ain Alida

2 comments:

ellyWong said...

All the best to you dear!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much elly... thanks for the chat, thanks for tips... looking forward to see and meet you... take good care, may this year will be our year wokeh!!!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers