Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Fight This

So yesterday, we went to Klinik 1 Malaysia to check on Zairil and Zarif as well. The doctor there is very nice and I love her. She explained in details and in no rush although the clinic is about to be close. She's worried on Zairil condition and said he needed to do the blood test. She gave us the referral letter and said to do it at the hospital or KK.

Later, after we reached home, hp said to go to Klinik Idzham to do the test. So off they went ( I didn't go, only hp and the kids) When they come back, I was so disoriented (I fell asleep huhu) and saw Zairil is already looking better, alhamdulillah...

This morning, only did I know that upon reaching home, Zairil didn't take any medicine but recovering on his own. His body eventually fought off his fever, alhamdulillah. I can't express how relieve I am, how grateful I am... seeing Zairil throw up everything till he had nothing inside but his gut juice, how fragile he was, how miserable he was, but he complained nothing... Just grateful... just alhamdulillah, just syukur more than ever...

Well, he's not out of the wood yet, still the spots are coming out and of course he's itchy.Get well soon Zairil and Zarif too... we can fight this...

No comments:

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers