Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Arrived

... my parcel had finally reached its destination, but unfortunately had to be collected at Batu Caves pos laju centre; due to unsuccessful delivery. Didn't get the collect card, but thankfully I've been tracking the parcel itself, so when it didn't come when it's suppose to come, then I knewlah...

So it's been 3rd week and I guess I must give it time to do its wonder. Of course I do feel the difference. The after effect as early as the 2nd day, but there are times i wonder, does it really work or just the placebo effect. Anyway, I hope for no side effect; as it is stated over many times that it has no harmful substances.

p/s: to be or feel beautiful... woman...

No comments:

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers