Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

LIFE


Hp and I suddenly made plan to watch movie yesterday after my appointment... So I browse the website and told hp the selection when hp shows interest in this movie. It was a great movie and we both enjoyed it, we even waited till the very end of the credits.

The ending is a bit unexpected, though we should have guess it. Anyway, it's not the movie that I want to highlight, it's the time we spend together that really made my day yesterday despite of the earlier event that had happened. 

Hopefully everything goes well and the result will tell us what is really going on. So next month, the result will be out and yeah... hope everything goes well...

No comments:

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers